.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

School Pics

This summer, Molly & Hudson had school pictures taken at their Chinese kindergarten. I had no idea this was happening -- very likely due to the fact that I can't read Chinese so I don't pay much attention to any signs posted. Molly came home after school one day and said it was so fun because she got to dress up and get her picture taken. Then a week later, the administrator asked me to come down to the school and look at photos. There were so many to choose from! We had different package options, and I chose to buy a hard-cover book with 16 images. They let me put photos of Molly and Hudson together in one book, plus included a framed 5x7 and a photo CD with all 16 high-res images. The total cost was about $40. Compared to preschool pics in Texas, that's a great deal! And definitely a neat cultural experience.
Such a fun keepsake!
~Dayna

1 comment: